WildlifeHelp.org is an online data-driven application developed by Northeast United States wildlife management agencies to help people find sound, legal and ethical advice for nuisance wildlife control and prevention.
The effort is led by the Northeast Wildlife Damage Management Research and Outreach Cooperative, which is part of the Northeast Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies. DJ Case and Associates developed the online application.
The site features only information pertaining to the Northeastern United States as this time, but it may be expanded to encompass other regions and states. Sign up here to be notified when other states are added.
The following agencies and organizations have participated in development of WildlifeHelp.org:
- Northeast Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- Northeast Wildlife Damage Management Research and Outreach Cooperative
- The Wildlife Management Institute
- Connecticut - Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Delaware - Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- District of Columbia
- Maine - Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife
- Maryland - Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Massachusetts - Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
- New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game Department
- New Jersey - New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife
- New York - New York State Division of Fish, Wildlife and Marine Resources
- Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission and Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Rhode Island - Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Vermont - Vermont Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Virginia - Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- West Virginia - West Virginia Division of Natural Resources
If you have any questions about WildlifeHelp.org, please contact us.
DJ Case and Associates
317 East Jefferson Boulevard
Mishawaka, Indiana 46545