Find help...

Please select a state to get started

State specific solution - Rhode Island - What should I do if I find an orphaned or abandoned baby rabbit (bunny)?

If you find an apparently injured or orphaned juvenile wild animal follow the above guidance. If it is a situation where the animal is obviously sick, injured, or orphaned, contact the R.I. Division of Fish and Wildlife (401) 789-0281, or the Wildlife Clinic of Rhode Island (401) 294-6363 for guidance.